We have been monitoring the situation for the past months. We were ready to host you for our run on both the planned dates, however as you can clearly understand the current global situation is unpredictable.

Seeing the increase in cases over the past weeks we regrettably took decision to postpone our event again. This decision is being taken to safeguard the safety of all the participants and the organization team.

This remains our main priority! As you are aware, we cannot commit to any future date at this point in time, hence, we shall continue to follow the situation and infrom you about any developments.

Those who are already registered have a confirmed entry when the new date is announced and further information will be communicated via email. If you do not receive our email within a couple of days please send us a private message to receive all details.

We encourage you to follow all the guidelines issued by our health authorities. Stay safe!