After last year’s successful event, we are proud to present the second edition of The Mqabba 5K Run & Walkathon in aid of ALS Malta!
Date: Monday 21st of September 2020 (Public Holiday). Starting Point: Misraħ il-Fidwa, Mqabba. All runs and walks will be electronically timed!
- 5K Run Start Time: 8:00AM
- 5K Walk Start Time: 8.05AM
- 2.5K Children Run: 9:00AM (up to 15 years)
Online Registration: https://shop.alsmalta.org/products/mqabba-5k-run
You can also register by sending your details (name and surname, gender, DOB, name of club if applicable, emergency contact number & type of activity) on 79685761 and paying by revolut on the same number.
Trophies will be distributed according to these categories:
- 5K Run: Male & Female: 1st, 2nd & 3rd
- 5K Run: 1st place according to age groups both Male & Female: U25 / O25 / O35 / O40 / O50 / O60
- 2.5K Kids Run: 1st, 2nd & 3rd
Water will be distributed to all participants and commemorative medals will also be given as a memento for completing the run or walk.
A goodie bag will be given to all participants with various deals and vouchers. On finishing the run / walk fresh fruit will be distributed to everyone along with other goodies!
* Participants are limited to an established number. Entries are on first come, first served basis, subject to settlement of donation