The Administrative Committee would like to inform our members and clients who will be coming over at our Society’s Bar that we will be reopening under the new management of Messrs. Silvio and Sandra Mizzi, on Saturday 22nd August 2020. We take this opportunity to wish them well.
However, while maintaining the existing precautionary measures and the following rules will come into force:
• Everyone must wears the mask or visor when entering the premises, and can be removed only when sitting at the dining table.
• Maintain social distance as advised by the Health Authorities and tables cannot be moved or joined together.
• Everyone must use the hand sanitizers before entering and if someone feels unwell they MUST stay at home and they will not be allowed to enter.
• NO ONE can sit or make use of the bar. Only those people who will be sitting around a dining table will be served.
• IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF ANY INDIVIDUAL TO COMPLY WITH THESE LAWS.
We look forward to living this new reality during this journey and caring for each other.
Thanks for the cooperation